Recycle more, recycle right
The City operates a convenient single-stream curbside recycling roll cart collection for all City residents. Recycling is great for the economy and the environment, and we strongly encourage City residents to recycling more and to recycle right!
What is accepted for recycling in my blue roll cart?
- Aluminum and Steel Cans (empty and rinse)
- Plastic bottles, tubs, jugs, and jars
- Mixed paper (newspaper, magazines, inserts, office paper, unwanted mail)
- NOTE: DO NOT include shredded paper
- Paperboard (e.g. shoebox, tissue boxes, cereal boxes, paper towel tubes)
- Corrugated Cardboard/Cardboard Boxes
- NOTE: MUST be free of all packing material, trash, Styrofoam
- Please flatten large boxes and stack next to your recycling cart for later collection
**ALL RECYCLABLES MUST BE PLACED LOOSE IN YOUR ROLL CART; DO NOT BAG RECYCLABLES**
**DO NOT PLACE GLASS, STYROFOAM, PLASTIC BAGS, OR GARBAGE IN YOUR ROLL CART**
recycling collection schedule
Depending on where you live, your recycling collection days will either be the first and third Mondays of the month or the second and fourth Mondays of the month. See the map below to find your recycling day.