Residential Properties

Common Nuisance ViolationsImage of the front of a residential property with weeds and grass over 12 inches

(If the derelict vehicle is in the street you must report it to the police non emergency line at 864-596-2222.)

Common Housing ViolationsOvergrown conditions at a vacant residential property

  • Exterior/Interior Structure
  • Plumbing/Electrical/Mechanical
  • Dilapidated Accessory Structures
  • Unsecured Structures
  • No water/power